Built from a tubular steel frame, this reclining seat is designed for comfort and support in spirited driving. Equally at home on the street and the track, you will find the bolstering in just the right places. All of this without losing the convenience of a tip-forward design allowing access to the rear seats.
Covered in black Spacer fabric with Carbon Fiber look vinyl patches to protect the heavy wear areas. TAKATA Logo embroidered on front and back of the headrest.
This is a bottom mount seat.
* Manual Dual-Sided recline, capable of infinite recline
* Integrated Head Rest
* Rugged Forward Tilt mechanism for back seat access
* Breathable & cool Spacer fabric
* Vinyl wear patches for long life
* Tubular steel frame
* Tested to ECE R17/FMVSS 207 and ADR 3
* Base mount system
* Weight: 29lbs.